Here at Wrong Weather we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals, who have a keen interest in men’s fashion to join our team and established store.
Any job opportunities will be posted here, best of luck – WW Team
Wrong Weather is looking for highly qualified and experienced candidate to join our team and established store. The position is for a CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANT.
The person filling this position will be in charge of accounts receivable/payable; Overseeing budgets, invoicing and payments for clients and suppliers.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor in Management;
- Certified Accountant;
- At least 3 year experience;
- Excellent spoken and written English (please specify any other languages);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Organized, self-motivated with an excellent work ethic and happy to work in a small team or alone;
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In charge of accounts payable, and receivable;
- Must be familiar with and know Portuguese tax system;
- In charge of paying employees’ salaries;
- Make sure invoices and suppliers accounts are up-to-date;
- Creating monthly and yearly reports;
This is a Full-time position, to begin immediately, Salary to be discussed in person.
If you fit the description please email an updated resume to email@example.com