Here at Wrong Weather, we are always on the lookout for top talent and motivated individuals who have a keen interest in men’s fashion to join our team!
Any job opportunities will be posted here. Send your application via e-mail to [email protected]
Shipping and Backoffice Assistant - Full Time
The main function of a Shipping and Backoffice Assistant is to optimize the processes of product shipping, storage, and distribution in an efficient way. We need you to assist in handling online customer service and be able to operate on our multiple digital platforms, so a fluent English speaker with basic computer skills is mandatory for this job position.
What your responsibilities will be:
Includes all the activities corresponding to the preparation, transmission, entry, and assortment of the order as well as the report on the status of the order.
Handling and transport of any type of merchandise to protect the properties of the products it contains.
Coordinate and collaborate to ensure quality services to customers. Assist customers in locating the required merchandise and answer order-related proceedings.
Work with multiple back-office systems such as PHC, FARFETCH, FEDEX, DHL, or any other digital platforms that requires basic computer skills.
What we need from you:
- We are looking for someone who is diligent and thorough in their work, strives to improve our processes continuously, and is always eager to listen to and understand the challenges faced by our clients.
- We are looking for someone who delivers outstanding results and has a strong teamwork-oriented mindset. You will need to be flexible, a quick learner, someone who is not afraid to take complete ownership of your role.
- Basic computer skills are mandatory.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Proficiency in EXCEL is a plus.
- Experience in the fashion industry, although beneficial, is not a requirement.
Send your application via e-mail to