RETURNS & REFUNDS
You can return the items you purchased within 14 business days from the date of arrival.
Please note that our Free Returns policy does not apply to all items on sale and, exceptionally, to some non-sale items identified on the website.
The returned items must be unused, all tags must be in place and original packaging must be returned in mint condition. We will not process refunds for damaged or worn products.
We only guarantee free returns if you follow the instructions below.
Tell us you want to return an item:
Send an e-mail to [email protected]:
Write "Return + <Your Order Number> + <
Your name> "on the subject line.
- Tell us the reason why you're returning your order.
The Wrong Weather Customer Service Team will confirm if you are entitled to a free return and tell you how to schedule a pick up or drop off for your item(s) using our contracted courier, DHL.
When you are ready to return the item(s):
- Wrap the goods carefully in the original packaging. All tags must be in place and original packaging must be returned in mint condition. If the boxes are damaged, please request new boxes of the same size from DHL - this will be at no cost to you.
- Add the "INVOICE" and "RETURN PROFORMA INVOICE" and affix the "RETURN LABEL" to the box. On the "RETURN PROFORMA INVOICE" tick only the items you are returning.
- Clearly mark your return shipment as returned goods on any customs or courier forms.
- Drop off the package at your preferred DHL office or schedule a pick-up.
If you are not entitled to a free return:
Please contact [email protected]
Be advised that if you make independent arrangements to return your order we might not be able to refund you.
As soon as we receive your returned items, our team will assess their condition and will process the refund immediately. We will not process refunds for damaged or worn products.
The refund will be issued to the payment method you used originally.